Revelation in Jewish Context is a fascinating, live, interactive course taught by a staff team of experts in Biblical languages, Jewish Studies, Theology and Jewish Backgrounds. This course will equip you to reread, and therefore rethink, the Book of Revelation within its own time and space, and then apply its ancient meaning to your own setting. The course will allow ancient Jewish literary traditions to help you understand the concepts behind many passages that routinely mystify readers. You will discover the missing links and reference points, unearthing the ancient message of the book from under the rubble of history and artificially imposed traditions that make it one of the most confusing and misunderstood texts in the entire Bible.
- Prof. Eliyahu (Eli) Lizorkin-Eyzenberg
- Prof. Yeshayah Gruber
- Prof. Noel Rabinowitz
- Prof. Pinchas Shir
Tuition and Duration
- Affordable tuition (can be broken up into multiple payments)
- Partial scholarships are available for qualified students
- Ten 90 minute sessions (once per week, for about 3 months)
Interaction and Flexibility
- Live interactive classes with lecturers from Israel
- You can choose/switch Saturday or Sunday as your class day
- Recorded video sessions for later and repeat viewing
- Full compatibility with all mobile devices
Accessibility and Credibility
- University level material in plain language
- No prior knowledge of Biblical languages is necessary
- Easy Skype-like video conferencing technology
- The course counts towards the Certificate in Jewish Context and Culture
“Never say ‘I will study when I have the time,’ because you may never have the time to study!”(Rabbi Hillel, c. 100 BC)Take the rabbi’s challenge seriously. Fill out the form below.
If you would like to be contacted about partial scholarship availability and/or breaking up into comfortable monthly payments, please, write to email@example.com (provide your full name, country, best telephone numbers and reason for your request) and our friendly staff will try to help you.