Early-bird Registration for One-time Live Course in November 2017
“The Jewish Apostle Paul” is a unique course that sheds significant new light on the life and teaching of one of the greatest and most misunderstood Jews that ever lived – the Apostle Shaul Paulos (Saul Paul). This course courageously, yet responsibly, deals with one important matter that has not been settled: What is the relationship of Christ-followers among the nations to the Torah of Israel? In order to provide solid answers to this question, we must first deal with other basic questions. For example, how can we explain a thoroughly pro-Jewish Paul as he appears in his letter to the Romans and in the book of Acts; while he seemingly displays anti-Jewish or anti-Torah attitudes in his letters to non-Jewish Christ-followers in the Roman provinces of Galatia and the city of Philippi. The standard questions that are being asked today, although frightening to many, are indeed relevant and demand responsible, theologically balanced and historically accurate treatment.
Tuition: $599 For early-bird registration tuition is only $399. Seats are very limited.
- Lecture 1: The World Around the Apostle
- Lecture 2: Did Paul Convert to Christianity?
- Lecture 3: Shema as Key to Paul’s Theology
- Lecture 4: Are There Still Jews and Greeks in Christ?
- Lecture 5: Why One Torah, But Not One Law For Everyone?
- Lecture 6: Was Paul Right About Women?
- Lecture 7: Why is Paul So Pro-Jewish in Romans?
- Lecture 8: Why is Paul (Seemingly) So Anti-Jewish in Galatians?
- Lecture 9: Open Q&A Session with Prof. Pinchas Shir and Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg
- Lecture 10: Open Q&A Session with Prof. Pinchas Shir and Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg
- Prof. Eliyahu (Eli) Lizorkin-Eyzenberg
- 90 minutes per session
- One study takes under 3 months
- No homework (in class learning only)
- If LIVE class is missed, recording is provided
- One-Click entrance into the class
- Plain language presentations