The Jewish Context and Culture Program is a unique collection of university level courses in plain language that has been designed for a serious, inquisitive and thinking Christ-follower just like you. As you know that in order to read the Holy Bible for all it’s worth, you need to understand the world of the Bible as well. The program concentrates on helping the student to gain a firm grasp of the culture/s and the context/s in which the Bible was first authored and soon after transmitted. In short, this unique program will revolutionize your Bible study and help you to make enormous progress in your life-long process of becoming both innovative and responsible interpreter of the Sacred Scriptures.
List of Courses
Tuition and Duration
- Affordable tuition (can be broken up into multiple payments)
- Partial scholarships are available for qualified students
- Sixty 90 minute sessions (once per week, for about 18 months)
Interaction and Flexibility
- Live interactive classes with lecturers from Israel
- You can choose/switch Saturday or Sunday as your class day
- Recorded video sessions for later and repeat viewing
- Full compatibility with all mobile devices
Accessibility and Credibility
- University level material in plain language
- No prior knowledge of Biblical languages is necessary
- Easy Skype-like video conferencing technology
“Never say ‘I will study when I have the time,’ because you may never have the time to study!”(Rabbi Hillel, c. 100 BC)Take the rabbi’s challenge seriously. Fill out the form below.
If you would like to be contacted about partial scholarship availability and/or breaking up into comfortable monthly payments, please, write to email@example.com (provide your full name, country, best telephone numbers and reason for your request) and our friendly staff will try to help you.
- Prof. Eliyahu (Eli) Lizorkin-Eyzenberg
- Prof. Yeshayah Gruber
- Prof. Kathleen Troost-Cramer
- Prof. Noel Rabinowitz
- Prof. Pinchas Shir
- Rabbi Ross Singer
- Prof. Cheryl Durham